Music Banter - View Single Post - Depression and suicide
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 03:43 AM   #197 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
Man. I'm feeling so **** right now. Too damned low to make music even. This happens everytime I try to exorcise my creative ambitions. Nothing ever translates from ideas to life effectively. Just wanna die right now (I'm not going to kill myself, I'm just saying being hit by a bus would be a happy accident)

I know I'll be fine in a couple of weeks when I start thinking of ideas again but I know I'll just set myself up for another dissapointment. I hate this cycle of drive and motivation to
indifference and total crushed spirit.

Heaven
Purgatory
Hell
The blues
:hugs:

I totally know what you're going through. What keeps me from topping myself (apart from the fact I don't have the guts or disrespect to do it), is being able to come on here and have people to relate and console with. Certain people on here have been extra lovely to me in my times of darkness, which I'm not out of yet. Feeling like you have no control in the world is the hardest thing to deal with. I actually forget to breathe sometimes, I hold my breath waiting for things to change and they don't.