Music Banter - View Single Post - Suggestion : Site Design Change - Musicbanter Needs a Frontpage! Please Read!
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 09:58 AM   #82 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
Honestly, that is the entire reason I got burned out as a moderator, because I was running all those polls, writing reviews and starting threads and felt like no one really gave a shit. I'd be so down for this idea, it'd be great. I'd even start seriously contributing again and maybe getting back up to my old ways.
Ill say the same to you as I did Tore. Anyone who is regularly posting on this forum knows who the ones are that are either taking care of spammers, starting topics/comps/events, and making reviews etc... Dont think myself and others are not grateful for the time you have put in to make this place not a boring spam filled droll mainstream music forum. Not to mention if people like you or Tore need help with something just ask for some help, there are plenty of members including myself that would be more than willing to upload comps or any other thing for a topic or thread etc...
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote