Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #3326 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Why did he bring his car and drunk anyway, then?
I mean, I get your point. But he got there in his car and he drunk his first and second beer, knowing he had his car with him.
He planned on getting a ride from our friend, Yogesh. Him and his brother went to some kids house and a group of like 10 people were hanging out and drinking heavily and they were gonna get a ride back to their house from this Yogesh fellow who lives down the street from them and was gonna come to the 'party' later. For some reason he got in his car and left and drove the opposite direction of his house a few miles and ended up at a gas station. His brother said everyone was too bombed to realize he was leaving or they would've stopped him. He's paying his price, lost his license for awhile and had to take a lot of extra hours at work to pay for his fine. Could've been a much worse outcome. Just a situation where everyone was too stupid drunk to be aware of anything. That's why when I'm drinking a lot I always make sure someone around me is sober enough to make good decisions, though I usually end up being that person.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote