Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 07:36 PM   #3328 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Well in that case it is indeed different.
That's why I included the word 'deliberately' in my 'verdict'.

I don't really understand why people don't get how far they can go while drinking. I mean, I've been pretty ****ed now and then, but I never lost control over what I was doing. There were some moments when I couldn't really stand up, and some moments in which I thought to myself 'stfu, you're talking nonsense', but that's really it.
Ghehe, I also don't see the point of getting really drunk. Why go to a party to forget all about it and wake up hangover the next day?

Eitherway. I may seem pretty hard about this. So I probably should tell you that this is one of the three things that make me really mad.
One is racism, another is hurting animals and a third is drunk (or drugged) driving.
Apart from that, I guess I'm pretty compassionate.
I hear ya buddy. Drunk driving make me mad as well. One of the most irresponsible things any person can do. But I've learned to differentiate between situations and not group all DUIs into one category of "DUI offender"

Only a few times I've been so drunk I had no clue what I was doing and couldn't make decisions for myself. Last year I drank two 40s and then went out to the bar. I don't know why but I didn't feel nearly as drunk as usual after two Hurricane 40s so I went out to the bar and had a Monkey Boy (pitcher of flavored liquor). Don't remember anything after that but I guess I called a guy with a ponytail a derogatory sexual term and knocked over a bar stool then walked out by myself. I called a girl I know on the way home and screamed at her and told her i loved her while I was laying in some shrubbery near the Hooters I lived by. Never did make it home by myself. Two strangers carried me home like a baby. Knocked on my door and asked if I lived there, I guess I was screaming my address. Woke up with really muddy clothes and a lot of cuts and scraped on my arms and legs. And somewhere in there I pissed my pants. Don't remember any of it, just a timeline I was able to piece together through context clues. Luckily didn't get a drunk in public.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote