Music Banter - View Single Post - Tape/cdr trading
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 10:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
All_Nite_Dinah
Not Impressed

Massive copyright issues? What are you talking about? Im making a tape and giving it to someone I highly doubt the FCC is going to come after me for doing it. Its been happening for like 2 decades now ya know? I dont think your very familiar with the the way the world works if you think that Im going to get in trouble for copywrite issues for making a tape. Your more liabal to face major copyright issues form downloading music.

Anyway I think what you people understand is this isnt just about listening to music. Its about interacting with other people. Communicating making new friends/aquantices and sharing music with them that you enjoy. I know the majority of people would rather just sit around on there computer and download songs, but this is something thats fun to do because it involves you in the punk COMMUNITY not just listening to the music acctualy physical interactions with another person. I dont think many people understand that in the digital age. Anyway like Ive said befopre mp3's suck if you are poor and dont have an mp3 player and this is way funner because

Quote:
1. Because I hate the internet
2. My computer is 56k,56k=slow and unable to work well
3. To impersonal
4. Getting mail is way funner than e-mail.
5. You cant listen to your computer everywhere.
6. GETTING MAIL IS FUN!!

DEATH TO FALSE DUDES!
All_Nite_Dinah is offline   Reply With Quote