Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 03:07 PM   #4561 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

1) What was the first thought you had when you looked at yourself in the mirror this morning?
- Did I really fall asleep with mascara on?! I look awful.

2) You can make one member of MB your slave for the day. Who is it, and what do you have them do?
- Not too sure. I don't know how I feel about the whole having a slave thing - I like doing stuff myself too much.

3) You can re-live any point of time in your life. However, the time-span can only be a half-hour. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- Probably the first half hour of the second set my first Phish concert. Although that show has gone down in infamy as being one of (if not the) worst shows since their comeback, I really feel like I was too stunned to really appreciate it at all. I'd loved the band so much, I don't even think I was able to reach the right level of enthusiasm when they played the first "Carini" since 2004. I was also a few people back from the stage, right in front of bassist Mike Gordon. I would love to relive that experience properly.

4) What is the last thing you regret buying?
- A fifth of rum which I only had three shots out of. I got bored and rode home with a friend, and the other people at the house drank the rest of the rum that they didn't pay for.

5) If you had the power to erase one musician and all of their material from history, would you? Who would it be?
- Although I really like them, I'd be interested in seeing how music would have moved along if there'd never been The Beatles.

6) Ren or Stimpy?
- Ren.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote