Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 06:43 PM   #522 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

Hi, I'm Annie. My username used to be TumorAttitude but then I started taking Ritalin and decided to make a new account. Like most interesting people, I spend too much time on the internet. I joined Music Banter the day after Christmas 2 years ago and I was pretty down on my life. Reading my old IRL journal entries from that time freaks me out and brings back a bunch of shitty memories. Reading my old posts does that even more. I was clearly very young, had chronic depression out the ass, and didn't know how to use the swear filter.

I don't want to go back to that place but I feel like this forum made me a better person. I shed my pretension and realized that I didn't really know much about the world or music. I lurked when I felt like I didn't have anything to contribute. I expanded my horizons and jumped out of my comfort zone. And I'm still doing that. I'm 16. I still don't know **** about music but I love it and I want to. My last.fm has 4120 and 194 artists. Thats not enough. Its never going to be enough. I hope I'm never perfect and that I never know everything because that means the end of learning and new experiences and thats really what makes me happy gives me will to live.

I've talked to a lot of amazing, genuine, beautiful people that I want to keep talking to forever. I've never met them but I feel closer to them then most of the people that I physically see every day. If I went into detail, I would just end up repeating the same words over and over again (amazing, caring, sensitive, nice, sweet, smart, brilliant, nipple-biting attractive). So here's my list. Here's my MB family. If you need a kidney, by all means, take one of mine. If you're really desperate and can't make the rent, I'll babysit and mow lawns and paypal the money to you. I love you guys.

Engine
KHFreek
nonsubmissivewife
Urban Hatemonger
Gunnels
Jackhammer
loose_lips_sink_ships
DavyanCowboy
boo boo

Guys, be nice to each other unless you're arguing with somebody that seems to like it as much as you do. Be kind to the n00bs, even if they seem dense. Everybody's dense when the world is new. If you're going to be a dick, at least be funny. Get out of your comfort zone once in a while. Its New Years Eve. I'm going to go slap some paint on my face, then hopefully get wasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret