Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 12:19 AM   #36 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

alright

xEMGx

Firewater - Get Off The Cross, We Need The Wood For Fire

so not knowing a whole lot about your taste...except you obviously like the Doors, and Jim Morrison in particular, and you love Pink Floyd....i send you Firewater's amazing debut album....it is full of retrospective poetic lyrics and has a wonderful twinge of psychedelic music....but at the same time homes onto a despondent and dirty outlook on both life and music.....there is still a hint of the Todd's first band which is guttural, noisy and mean as all hell....something i feel may be lacking in your taste....enjoy

and for khfreek

basically when you sent xEMGx the albums i figured he may say no to more and started looking at your charts....so for you i send one of the greatest albums of all time (in my mind)

UNSANE - Scattered, Smothered, and Covered

so looking through your charts i see a lot of stuff i've never heard....but i started to notice one reoccurring thing....lots of pictures of tattooed guys screaming....and then i noticed that you've yet to really embrace "noise rock" and at that heavy as shit noise.....this is UNSANE...unrelenting, heavy, in your face and yet with a feeling of that guy who sits on top of NYC buildings with a loaded rifle.....and thats just the music!.....enjoy
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote