Music Banter - View Single Post - What is happening with MB?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 04:04 AM   #62 (permalink)
downwardspiral
Music Addict

This is pretty much the best forum I've ever posted on (I've posted on like 3/4, so not a huge amount to compare to) and I personally can't see any decay in the quality of it at the minute, maybe it's because I joined bang in the middle of it declining or something, I don't know. I do think people are overreacting and jumping the gun slightly just because it's gone "quiet" lately for whatever reason (I'd say this forum at what is considered its quietest is busier than the majority of other forums) but it's bound to happen at some point, what with people having college/university/school work deadlines etc. there's gonna be times where this place is tumbleweed central, but I dont think it's a symbol of how this place is gonna look in a year or so. I don't even know what I'm typing any more because I've barely slept and have probably just repeated what every other tom, **** and harry has posted previously.

Also, re: the shouty, I've never seen any hostility in there (apart from when someone gives their two cents on Punk and Paloma disagrees (and also towards dirty/booboo)). I don't post lots because I don't have much to say so I mostly stick to the shoutbox as the selection of regulars are great, so yeah I don't think eradicating it will do any good.

downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote