Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #831 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Haven't read Bill Simmons book. I've never been a huge Bill Simmons fan, but maybe I oughtta give it a read. There is no doubt in my mind that Griffin has eventual Hall of Fame type talent. I'm not ocmpletely sold on Wall. I think he is gonna be great, but he seems like a worse version of Rose to me. It's way too early to really tell, that Wiz team he is on is awful. I think Evans is a stud too, but not on the level of Wall and Griffin, but I like Cousins game. You're right, he does have good post moves already, which it seems like a lot of guys come into the league lacking (See Dwight Howard for example, he's really just developed good post moves these past couple years). There's always been questions about Cousins and his maturity level, but he's still a young kid and he'll get it figured out.

One guy who has really impressed me so far is Kevin Love for the TWolves. He's way under the radar in ****ty Minnesota but he's averaging 21 and 15. That's unreal. I didn't think he would do anything in the NBA but I always under estimae those big men who play below the rim. A lot of them turn out pretty good (Love, DeJuan Blair, Boozer, Scola, etc)
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote