Music Banter - View Single Post - What is happening with MB?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #76 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
I realize you were kidding but in all seriousness it changes from person to person. To some people thats true, to others non music threads are rarely even looked at. I think the forum is what you make it since its broken up so well.
Yes, I see your point and that's true. But I didn't mean it to be posting percentages in music & non-music forums, I didn't mean it to be interpreted as Music Banter is 10% Music forums and 90% Non-music Forums. Whether those percentages in 'Music Banter is 10% music 90% banter' could also represent the traffic music & non-music forums receive, I don't know - I never thought about it that way. I mean, as far percentages I gave when I said 'Music Banter is 10% music 90% banter,' I would have to say reading something objectively written about music is around a 10% occurrence; and the task of reading other people's opinions about and then reading other people's reactions to other people's opinion is about 90%. It's just an observation and the percentages are just rough estimations, not to be taken in all too serious manner.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote