Music Banter - View Single Post - I Rip It Hardcore Like a Hip Hop Album Club
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

I don't know how cool that is with the moderators anymore, I know we use to but got wicked paranoid about the RIAA. Anyway,

This album isn't as strong as Tyler, the Creator's release but it still holds a special place in my heart. Like abearmauledme said it's rough, but I have a special heart for lo-fi music and demos so that's part of the appeal to me. I think it's funny and at the same time very uncomfortable - which is something I like in music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
I think it's cool you throw up an album suggestion but we probably should stick to Tore's format or similar and throw up a poll for next album. Or we can piece it together first. Cuz I don't have Earl yet.
I'd rather run it in a way where all the clubbers sign up to suggest an album, that way it's a bit more fair to everyone because I think it'd be mad lame if someone ended up suggesting an album but never got there's picked. It'd make them want to quit, plus I think this would work better since there's less of us.

On that note who wants to sign up to post the next album?
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote