Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #3380 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
If I have a chance to score with a girl and I don't close the deal it literally eats me alive.

It happened to me New Years Eve, I was out with my girlfriend and waiting for her to come back out from the bathroom when I was approached by a slightly older woman who quite frankly and to the point, told me she wants to f*ck, and she was definitely serious. We started up a little conversation and I told her about my GF, the topic once again ended with her telling me she wants to go back to my place and, as she put it "f*ck". Of course, given my current dating arrangements, I couldn't oblidge.

The problem is, I still haven't gotten her out of my mind. I want to f*ck her, I feel like I NEED to or I'll never be able to think straight again. Even though I knew I was doing the right thing, I still feel as if something is incomplete. I even think about her when I'm doing it with my GF now.

How f*cked up is this?
Lmfao!! I totally get it dude. So many times ive done the right thing in a relationship only to regret it later. Having it end sour then wishing I would have taken the extracurricular activities when they were presented. Ive even been faithful while being cheated on. That was the last straw. After that I had the "piece you turn down is a piece you'll never have" attitude. I sleep much easier at night now. Wrong yes but theres little to be said for being faithful in my experience. Maybe im just bitter. But yes I totally get it
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote