Music Banter - View Single Post - Lauryn Hill Comeback Tour Faces Boos & Bottles at Concert
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
MikelMashjr
Groupie

She's brilliant and i love her music but,im shocked that she'd be that late and respond so arrogantly. I feel she's maybe lost a bit of touch with society. Music doesnt seem to be so important to her anymore, I mean look at how long she's been out the game for, look at her presentation, her late arrival as well as her poor delivery. She simply isnt hungry and in hip hop thats just a formula for death...I mean what happened to 50? guy lost his hunger and....gone. I personally would put the likes of Minaj above her, simply because Hill's just lost it, attacking her band members, being mad at the crowd, i mean wtf. She's out of order, she goes on about respecting herself so much and how much of her life she wasted because she gave lots up for music, well, with all this self respect she's investing in and time for herself she keeping, it seems she's lost all traces of respect for the people who made, and make her the person that she is.
MikelMashjr is offline   Reply With Quote