Music Banter - View Single Post - What is happening with MB?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #77 (permalink)
Musicnative
Groupie

Hey all, I'm going to be posting a short survey in the lounge shortly, it will be in relation to your experiences with the MB community etc. I am a digital-marketing student in Dublin, Ireland and the moderator 'Tore' has kindly allowed me to interact with the community.

It's an ethnography study - which basically means going native with the community to observe, participate and interact to get a good round view on what makes up the culture and it's members and their experiences. I'm a music lover myself so it's quite interesting to be involved in the area

The purpose of the research is get an overall idea of how the community works and make a report on it. The report is mutually beneficial as I will involve the MB community in the feedback so that it is completely transparent and everyone benefits for any findings or points of interest I may come across.

I will be posting the Questionaire/Survey in the next half hour.............It would be great if everyone could answer it would help me of course but also the community! Thanks guys