Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Musicnative
Groupie

Default Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]

Hey all,

This is a short Questionnaire I promise, it's in relation to your experiences with the MB community etc.

I am a Post-Grad digital-marketing student at Dublin City University in Ireland and the moderator 'Tore' has kindly allowed me to interact with the community.

It's an ethnography study - which basically means going native with a community to observe, participate and interact to get a good round view on what makes up the culture and it's members and their experiences. I'm a music lover myself so it's quite interesting to be involved in the area!!

The purpose of the research is get an overall idea of how the community works and make a report on it. The report is mutually beneficial as I will involve the MB community in the feedback so that it is completely transparent and everyone benefits for any findings or points of interest I may come across. All responses will be used to give me an overall view and sentiment, if I am to directly quote any participant I will contact them for permission, but all responses are important to give an overall understanding.

I'd really appreciate it if you take the time to respond and in doing so you get to help out the community too

You can answer below in the thread or just PM me if you want it to be private........look forward to hearing from you all

__________________________________________________ _______________

Age (Optional):

Music preference:

How long have you been a member?

What made you join a music forum?

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities?

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you?

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more?

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum?

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here?

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance?

Real Name (Optional):

__________________________________________________ _______________

Thanks for taking part, it is very much appreciated!!!

I may contact you further through PM if I need to clarify any of your points....

My college assignment deadline is in two weeks Eeeek! so I will be posting it back to the community then

Thanks again!