Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Age (Optional): Forty *coughsomethingcough*

Music preference: Rare 60's Soul

How long have you been a member? About 5 years.

What made you join a music forum? Apart from the obvious. I joined this particular forum to widen my tastes and to talk about the music I already love.

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities? This was the first forum I ever joined and I seemed to fit in almost immediately. MB isn't perfect, but it's a friendly place.

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you? The kind of music I love puts me through the full range of emotions. I'm no stranger to emotional pain. In fact, I'm strangely drawn to it. We're a strange breed up here. We're not happy unless we're miserable. =

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? The sense of community.

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum? Taking immense pleasure from banning individuals intent on disrupting that sense of community.

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here?
That being intolerant of bad taste is OK and that bad taste and lack of intelligence go hand in hand.

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance?
I'll get back to you on that after I've formulated an accurate response.

Real Name (Optional): David Chumomisto
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote