Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Age (Optional): 24

Music preference: Rock, Metal, Electronica

How long have you been a member? 2 years nearly

What made you join a music forum? Growing interest in music, plus my old music forum died out, so I came to MB.

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities? It's more active than most forums and the group of people here are outstanding members.

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you?Depends on the mood. I like to have a wide variety of music that fits/complements my current mood. Whatever that may be.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? The people and friendships are great. Plus you never know when the next epic troll will come along and it's always fun to watch them go down in flames.

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum? Not sure I could pick just one, but I'm sure it would involve the shoutbox.

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here?I have learned a ton about different genres of music I would have probably never found on my own. I feel like i've grown a lot musically since I've been here. I've also talked to some great people and learned quite a bit about different parts of the world.

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance?Musicbanter can and will consume your life as you know it. Watch out.

Real Name (Optional): Geoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote