Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 02:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Age (Optional): 20

Music preference: Rock, Electronic, Hip-Hop

How long have you been a member? A little over a year

What made you join a music forum? I felt that I was in a rut with the music I was listening to and I wanted to find a forum where I could discover different genres and groups/artists.

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities? It was the best quality music forum that I came across, and the people here were both highly knowledgeable about various types of music as well as mature enough to talk about things that other forums I've seen weren't as open. That and the mods actually do their jobs, hehe.

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you? Music is something that I can connect to easily, compared to other forms of entertainment, and is something that I greatly appreciate in my life.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? Mostly the stimulating conversations and threads on music that I haven't heard before, as well as several members on here who are highly entertaining.

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum? The rise and meteoric fall of coryallen2.

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here? Other than the music, possibly the perspectives of many of the people here, mostly on the different parts of the world everyone lives in.

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance? What this site taught me about music has greatly affected how i both view music and experience it. As for negative, I fell like some people here tend to view their opinions as law and will gang up on anyone with a different opinion.

Real Name (Optional): Antonio Fernandez. HA, try to find me with a name like that!

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?

Last edited by Antonio; 01-06-2011 at 03:24 AM.
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote