Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Age (Optional): 28

Music preference: indie, rock, pop

How long have you been a member? 5 and a half years

What made you join a music forum? I wanted to talk to people about the music I listened to and since I couldn't find any people in my immediate surroundings who listened to what I listened to, I turned to the internet.

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities? I googled music forums and this is the first thing that popped out. Later I tried another, bigger forum but I found it too large and impersonal. I wanted to be a part of a community and musicbanter seemed just the right size, small enough to enable more personal relationships with other members, large and active enough to keep it interesting.

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you? A good piece of music can electrify me, make me move, give me goosebumps, whether it's upbeat or just sad, it stirs up emotions and the best of it feels like a little piece of heaven, a taste of the transcedental brought down by the musical Prometheuses to be shared with the untalented plebs. Life would be a much duller, darker place without it.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? The people. Somehow, I feel it keeps attracting a wide and interesting critical mass of smart, funny and knowledgeable people, whom I can learn from and grow as a person.

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here? Tons of new music, films, books, different perspectives, life experiences, bits and bobs about life in general, generally an enriching experience.

Real Name (Optional): Marijan

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote