Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 04:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Age (Optional):

Music preference:

post-punk, synthpop, pop, punk

How long have you been a member?

A year and month

What made you join a music forum?

I was bored and the other forums I frequent aren't nearly as active as this one.

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities?

It's not centered around one genre.

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you?
It makes me feel lots of things, I usually am always listening to music or humming or whistling or singing. It makes the world feel a little less lonely and makes me feel a little bit more able to articulate feelings.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more?
MB is riddled with very tight knit cliques and I've somehow become ingratiated into a little clique and it's all homey and ****.

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum?
Having my tattoos described as fake by a fellow member was quite hilarious, and is still joked about today. I dunno, I've had several as I get into a lot of arguments. OH the Unveiling of Bandteacher1 was pretty great too, since I was in the middle of it and the first to be suspicious.

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here?
Poisonous toadstools don't change their spots. Lots of people really like Radiohead.

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance?
Some people take it too seriously when you insult their favorite band.

Real Name (Optional):
Dayna.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote