Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Age (Optional):

Music preference:
Avant-Garde, Experimental, Metal, Jazz, Electronica, Postpunk, Hip Hop, Noise, Rock n Roll, etc.

How long have you been a member?
Going on four years.

What made you join a music forum?
I was originally one of those dickheads who comes here to promote my own music. And look at me now!

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities?
I think it was the first one I came across that seemed eclectic enough for my tastes. It seems like a lot of other music forums are more focused on particular genres.

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you?
Music makes me feel all kinds of ways, that's why I love it so much. Truly there's a sound for every mood.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more?
The people. I've been a member of several other forums over the years but this is the only one I've ever found where I felt like I was talking to people that I think I'd actually get along with in the real world.

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum?
Being a mod I guess. This is the only place I've ever done that so it's kind of a unique experience for me.

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here?
That people who say "I listen to everything except country and rap" probably also don't listen to shitloads of other music as well.

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance?
Well I guess learning about new music is the biggest thing.

Real Name (Optional):
Lee
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote