Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Hank The Drifter
Take it easy, but take it

Age (Optional): 16.
Music preference: I'm into a little bit of everything. I listen to mostly metal and country music, I would say.
How long have you been a member? 7 nearly 8 months. Joined in May of 2010.
What made you join a music forum? Because I'm always open to discuss, share and find new music.
How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities? Plenty of music sections and had some extremely knowledgeable people.
How does Music make you feel and what it means to you? Just depends on what type of music it is. I often times listen to music that's fitting to my mood at that particular time.
Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? I can usually come here and within reading the first page in a thread find myself new tunes.
Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum? Cant really say I have had anything interesting happen really because I'm not here nearly enough.
What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here? Like I said above the new music I've been made aware of by this forum will stay with me, hopefully, forever.
Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance? Its positive because you can discuss things with people and usually find open minded people, and have a fairly intelligent conversation with the person or people. On the negative side of that there's always going to be close minded people when it comes to music.
Real Name (Optional): Shawn.