Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #34 (permalink)
Stone Birds
myspace.com/stonebirdies

Age (Optional): 16

Music preference: Indie Folk / Neo-Soul / Folktronica

How long have you been a member? i think 1 year and eight months

What made you join a music forum? because i felt like talking to people who actually cared about music.

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities? it's much more active

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you? music is the most amazing thing in the world to me, i've always loved rhythm even as a kid i would bang my hands against the wall for a beat. music makes me feel alive, music is the only thing keeping me from going completely insane and killing myself, if i went def i might commit suicide.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? hmm... to help fight boredom

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum? i found some music by a member that i truly listen to a lot (OceansAndSilence aka Chris Neto)

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here?
hmm... probably something

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance?
i realized that no matter what somebody's music preferences are they can be a douche.

Real Name (Optional): Jake Hansen

//\\//\\/\\/\/\/\\\\\\\\///\/\/\/\/\\////\/\\\\\///\V

[Link removed by mod, no advertising] ... Damn those mods are always gettin ya :)
Stone Birds is offline   Reply With Quote