Music Banter - View Single Post - Awkward social situations
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:56 AM   #202 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Know what's awkward?

Ok, so my brother has a girlfriend and they've been seeing each other for like 3 years. And they're both super mature and yada yada yada, I definetly see them getting married. She is always around and pretty much part of the family... and one time, a long time ago, I can't remember if we were drinking or what, but my brother mentioned to me that she kinda had a slight foot fetish. i can't recall when he told me or exactly what he said, but i just know that she's got a little thing for feet.

So when I'm home for college breaks or I visit him at his college, she is always around. And they'll be sitting on the couch and I have noticed quite a few times when she'll like put her feet in his face or they'll be touching each others feet or something. Like everytime... Or they'll just be joking around and she'll kinda push his face with her feet. And there's always a lot of other people around and I just feel weird knowing that she has a foot fetish or whatever. Cause nobody else knows and I am like 100% sure my brother forgot he ever mentioned it to me. I don't know why but it feels weird for me to know that.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote