Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:08 AM   #45 (permalink)
downwardspiral
Music Addict

Music preference: Mostly American Indie/alternative

How long have you been a member?
10 months

What made you join a music forum? Purely out of boredom, and to see if I could talk with likeminded people who were into the same stuff as me, and also as a means to discover other bands.

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities? This is probably the best music forum out there, pretty much felt quite welcome from when I first started and there's a couple of really cool people on here who I speak to a fair bit now.

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you? As most people have probably said already, music generally does different things to me, it can bring me up and bring me right back down in an instance, it can chill me out and make me feel hyperactive, it can instill all kinds of different emotions. It pretty much means the world to me, God only knows what I'd do without music, it's definitely my 'vice'.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? The few people I get along with mainly, also it's helped me get into a few bands so I'll stick around until I'm no longer liked/I can no longer be bothered, the latter will probably not be for a while though, I like it here a lot.

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum? booboo

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here? Well I feel like I've gained a couple of friends here, so hopefully I'll speak to them for many moons to come.

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance? Nothing to put here, sorry.

Real Name (Optional): Anton

downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote