Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 07:31 AM   #3269 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

I completely agree. I think it's a really exciting season. I can only currently see Man United winning the league but Arsenal and City are keeping enough pressure on to potentially capitalise if United start to slip up. Plus United are still not playing fantastically well.

Spurs are doing really well and have been incredibly entertaining in the process and look like they could sneak into the top four again if they keep going.

Bolton are having a great season and will have one eye on Europe, as we do. Realistically I would be happy with a top half finish for Sunderland but when you're sixth in the league and everything is as unpredictable as it is this season then why not push for Europe?

And at the bottom? Usually by this stage of the season you can point to one club who are as good as relegated but it's insane how tight it is in the bottom half of the table. I would be worried too if i were you Bulldog but how tight it is down there may be a good thing. String two or three good results together and things will look a lot better. Think you'll manage to keep a hold of N'Zogbia?

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote