Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 07:34 AM   #837 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
I kinda had to force myself to read some simmons early on. he can be off-putting, but he loves sports and is extremely knowledgeable. he is often quite funny too.

my favorite players to watch are(trying to make a small list, inevitably will add more later):

gasol
kobe
durant
westbrook
wade
melo
lebron
rondo
griffin
stoudemire
nash
cp3
d. williams
dirk
ginobili
rose

it's a shame roy is basically done at his age. and I'm not really sure why he's crying about fit with teammates when the franchise can't rely on him going forward. especially with the whole oden situation just happening.
Awesome list dude. Couldn't agree more with everyone on the list. Only guy I don't like sometimes is Wade. I don't even know why, he's terrific.

And yeah, real shame about Roy. I think he's one of the good guys of the league. Portland has gotta go a new direction though. Oden just keeps getting hurt, now Roy. They've got one of the oldest point guards in the league too... Miraculous that they are as good as they even are to be honest. I'll have to read some Simmons. I'm not much of a reader, and the only things ive heard about Bill Simmons is bad things from a sports site I've lurked for like 5 years now (Deadspin)
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote