Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:50 AM   #828 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Gotta admire your enthuiasm for your team. I wouldnt mind seeing the Falcons in the Super Bowl. "Thats being played at Jerrys Place"lol. No..the Falcons are kind of a cindarella story this year if you will. Got to want to root for them. Im not to sure the Pack can pull it off against Philly though. Eagles deffense is banged up but they got a running game. Which helps a lot this time a year. Being our division rival you would think id hate them but I kind of like Vick. It will be an interesting game. Like I said im ready to see Vick back in the Georgiadome for the championship game. Theres no telling what could happen though. Theres not the just two dominant teams anymore like their use to be in the old days. Now its almost anybodys turn every year.
I love the parody of the NFL... Who in the hell thought the Bears would be in the playoffs, let alone a 2 seed? Who thought Kansas City was winning the AFC West or the Seahawks would find their way to the playoffs? Nobody. You still have the perennial playoff teams though of the AFC, Pats, Colts, and Steelers. But that's the beauty of the NFL, anyone has a chance.

I LOVE Mike Vick. His rookie season with Atlanta was what made me start watching the NFL. And I've stuck by the Falcons ever since, even through the Bobby Petrino ****show. I don't think anyone plays like Atlanta. They have a super efficient QB and play and old school style. Everyone's goin to a 4-3 defense and they are in the 43 getting pressure without blitzing. Everyone wants to spread it out but Atlanta will go IForm with 2 Tight Ends and run it at you. It's a real matchup problem, they've got a great thing going right now and I'm excited to have a sports team with a chance of a title (As much as I like Atlanta, my main sports team is the Mets!)

I am praying for the Packers and Seahawks to win first round. I REALLY don't wanna see the Saints as Atlanta's first game.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote