Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #829 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

I hear ya there. Never know what the aints are capable of these days. Falcons could have a good go at it. They put thereselves in position to take home the ring for sure. Heard Wade "cupcake" Phillips went to houston as their def co..lol. Geez im glad he is gone. His total lack of discipline is why my boys will be watching the super bowl from the couch. Its amazing what Belechik continues to do with the Pats. Thats what Dallas needs and lacks. The Pats almost if never turn the ball over. They keep the penalties to a minimum and they are sold on the structure and scheme their coach and Brady instill in them. And they are doing it in a rebuilding year. With the talent Dallas has there is no reason why we shouldnt be right there with your Falcons. Battling our way through the playoffs. I do wish we had ol Matty Ice on our squad. Im still not sold on Romo as our leader. Until we fix our offensive line though it doesnt really matter. That and our secondary cant cover a 5 dollar bet. We'll see how things shape up with Garrett in the captains seat. Hope to see yall next year in the playoffs...Playoffs??Playoffs???lol
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote