Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #6902 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
Just found out the real slutty girl I was with (only because it took zero effort and im a powerless guy against slut power) has herpes. Now I get to go to the clinic tomorrow and pray. I suppose it could be worse but seriously....wtff
Oh man that's a bummer, huh?
I guess you'll be able to answer that tomorrow.

In the mean-time, let's pray. Do not hold my hand.

Dear God,
we beg you to please not let RezZ have genital herpes, mouth herpes, or any other kind of herpe as I'm not sure how many types of herpes there are nor where they like to hang out, but still, I'm pretty sure they all suck.
But Jesus God Christ, if he does end up having some kind of herpe or more than one herpe and like a huge gathering of herpes with a mosh pit and everything, we'd appreciate it if you made it so he also got some kind of special power, because it would only be fair. Like maybe he can shoot herpe projectiles or something that way he can get revenge on that nasty dirty skank that infected his groin. Well, she already has herpes so maybe he can overdose her or something. Not sure how each herpe works. But if you're going to let him have the herpes, the least you could do is make them cool looking, maybe with some glowing phosphor or little strobe beacons because no one is going to want to hook up with him, so maybe he'll have a chance at a rave or something. It's the least you could do, big-G.
Anyway, if you could arrange that, it'd be pretty cool. RezZ will go to church next Sunday and try out some of that bitchin' Christ blood if you do. So amen dude!
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote