Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:30 PM   #836 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I live in the heart of Steeler Nation and EVERYONE despises New England. But I root for them, I like the Pats. Just cause I am SO impressed with Bill and Brady and what they've done. It's taken for granted cause we are so used to it. But they are going on a decade of dominance here. I've never seen any two people even close to being on the same page with gameplan and philosophy and basically everything like Belichek and Brady are. So synced with everything, its disgusting. They are just masterminds. It sounds so simple what they do but its so difficult. Run the ball a little bit. Don't do anything high-risk. Don't turn the rock over. Sustain long drives. Get TDs in the red zone.

Haha the way the Pats play is the way I play in video games. Just focus on getting a first down. Long drives, get TDs. Get some turnovers on defense, and you've got a win. Of course they have a great offensive line too.
Yeah, but it is really not that hard after you record the opposition. Everyone seems to forget about the cheating Pats, blinded by bandwagon victories.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote