Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #844 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Yeah I hate bandwagoners too. I'm a loyal Falcons fan, have been for years. I was just saying that I like the Patriots because I have crazy respect for what they've done this decade. Brady and Belichick are just ridiculous. You'll never see me getting pissed when New England loses or wearing a Brady jersey, but I like seeing them win. I like the way they run their franchise, I don't think anyone else in sports does it better. And more than anything, I'm just a sports fan. A sports junkie. I love just tallking about sports and trying to figure out where present-day teams are going to end up in the history of everything. We'll be talking about the Pats when we are older like older generations talk about those dominant Steelers or Bears or Dolphins teams of the 60s-70s. I appreciate greatness.

... Unless it's the Phillies.
Dude you left out the Cowboys??? Wth??..Just kidding. I knew what you meant when you were talking of the Patriots. Respect for another team is not the same as owning up to them as your #1. Im true blue Cowwboys fan but I enjoy watching other teams as well. I do have other players that I really enjoy watching so I may root for their team to win just for that reason. But ultimatley I want my team to take home the ring. I love to cheer on the T.O.'s and Ocho-Cinco's of the league. Just for their uncanny ability to make peoples skin crawl. When really all their doing is enjoying the game and showing off their talent. Its not a big deal. Its a competition of athletic ability let'em strut their stuff. Doeasnt make them a bad person.

Last edited by Bloozcrooz; 01-07-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote