Music Banter - View Single Post - Sex Drugs Alcohol: Did you ever try making it?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
MikelMashjr
Groupie

I guess the main theme of the post was passion. And I suppose technically speaking 'making it' is whatever you wish for it to be, depending on you standards ie its just meeting the goal that you set out to accomplish. For some its just impressing your friends, for others its just being able to make good music. But what I meant by it was actually making this your life, living for music, attempting to rise to the highest levels, AC/DC - Michaeal Jackson - Bono etc. Being a rockstar, having sold out crowds of 50 thousand people screaming your name, singing along to what is your piece of this art, attaining a life that most people will never see, the sex, drugs and alcohol lifestyle...where its just you rocking to the death..an infectious passion...Something so spectacular it changes things, maybe lives...or even remodels a genre...but yeah, that's just me, im plenty psycho,lol...Thanks for the great posts guys really appreciate it...And Janszoon it would be really cool to hear some of your stuff , sounds like you knew what you wanted to do and actually did it.
MikelMashjr is offline   Reply With Quote