Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #61 (permalink)
Dr.Seussicide
FakingSuicideForApplause

Music preference: Indie, Screamo, Hip Hop

How long have you been a member?
18 months.

What made you join a music forum?
One day I was seacrhing for new screamo bands, I believe, and I came across their hardcore recommendation thread and I just loved it.

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities?
It has by fay the most tasteful members I have ever come across. There's a reason why everyone here's elitist, deservingly so, I must say.

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you?
I'm sure a lot of people has said that music is everything to them, and it's a cliche response to this question, but that is what it is. It's everything to me, and without it, I think life would be all the more difficult. It's just that medium of escape that everyone needs, as well as that medium of problem solving. It's an all encompassing thing, this thing called music.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more?
Definitely the community. Everyone has a wealth of musical knowledge, as well as, diverse personalities. Something new to be learned everyday.

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum?
An experience? Well, one of the funniest had to be caused by a member, namely "Boo Boo" who was a moderator, that I guess, "lost and temper" and went on a banning spree. That stirred up discussion for quite a while and I think still does.

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here?
A lot, apart from more music that I could care to name, there's also a lot of general knowledge to be gained conversing with members.

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance?
If you want to expand your musical knowledge of the world, with only the utmost best, Musicbanter is definitely the place to do such a thing.

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote