Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #65 (permalink)
khfreek
What a guy

Age (Optional): 17

Music preference: Math rock/mathcore

How long have you been a member? since October 2008

What made you join a music forum? To learn more about music, I didn't think I would actually get recommendations cause I didn't really know much about downloading at the time

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities? Comes up first on Google for music forums. I've tried other ones and they suck

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you? This requires a poetic answer, and I'm no poet.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? Awesome members and good layout.

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum? Being here for WendyCal

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here? A musical knowledge far above and beyond any of the people I'll ever meet, I think

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance? Anagrams of musicbanter:
I'm a Serb cunt
IBM are cunts
Cum in breast
Ants rub mice
I can't bus R.E.M.

Real Name (Optional): Jamie Kincaid