Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official OFWGKTA thread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #87 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
Maybe if you want to actually discuss music you could actually substantiate what you're saying with tracks and examples. Everyone trying to discuss this with you has been pretty bewildered by most of the things you're saying. With the exception of your criticisms about the lyrics (though I find it weird you're treating it like rape is all they rap about) I can't hear most of the things you're talking about.
I find it weird that you're saying I'm "treating it like rape is all they rap about" since I don't think I have ever said or implied that.

Quote:
It's kind of hard to have a "discussion" with you when all your arguments just seem to be "state the opposite whatever the person saying positive things about the album said."
Well surely me stating opinions that differ from other people is a more productive way to have a discussion than accusing them of being deaf or belligerent, right?

Quote:
For starters, how does that video matious posted sound exactly like a Tyler, the Creator song? I've listened to the album several times and I'm not hearing it all.
I don't really know how to answer that since to me they sound very similar. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around you not noticing it. How do they sound different to you?

Edit: I just skimmed though a couple tracks on Bastard and think the one it reminds me of the most is "Slow It Down". Does that help?
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote