Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #67 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Age (Optional): 38

Music preference: Anything.

How long have you been a member? Nearly 4 years

What made you join a music forum? I was bored by the movie forum I posted in regularly for a couple of years and arrived here. I was also drunk.

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities? There is no other music communities where I can post pics of my bald head or spout nonsense about Dio or Jean Claude Van Damme movies and get away with it.

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you? It makes me who I am for better or worse.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? The love of course.

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum? Parental Advisory sticker needed.

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here?
That we are not as alone as we think we are and that certain stereotypes I built up in my head have indeed been realised.

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance?
This question hasn't been worded well at all has it?.

Real Name (Optional): Lee.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote