Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 08:42 PM   #4596 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

1) What part of 2010 are you happy to be rid of?

The part where my ex girlfriend kept wanting to discuss what went wrong with our relationship over and over to the point of making me angry by the end of every phone call. Luckily that ended about 4 months into the year. But it was 4 months of hell. Not to mention I was trying to deal with it too, and constantly having someone drive me nuts didn't help.

2) What inspired you in 2010?

New friendships and adventures inspired me to keep going.

3) Care to share your new years resolution with us?

I'm not a fan of such things. I do intend to make improvements, but hate to put such a label on them. I just intend to do the things that need doing that I keep putting off all the time.

4) How did you ring in the New Year?

Small gathering at a friend's house with home-made lasagna, wine and board games, then we went to a different house with a great view of the fireworks at the Space Needle. Stayed there for an hour or so after that drinking more wine and champagne.

5) Planning any travels this year?

Planning to visit my family in Belgium and the UK. I have a new niece that I need to meet. I also plan to visit a few other countries while I'm over there.

6) What is one album that came out this past year, that we all need to hear?

There are many, but my latest obsession is That's How We Burn by JAILL. I mention it not only because it puts me in a good mood and I haven't felt this kind of a vibe since The Shins' debut, but also because I find it accessible as something everyone "needs to hear". If my favorite album was some inaccessible ambient or noise album, I wouldn't mention it here.

Last edited by sidewinder; 01-09-2011 at 09:16 PM.
sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote