Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #69 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

Age (Optional): 19

Music preference:psh from sub ra to christina agulara

How long have you been a member? over a year but have not been online in forever

What made you join a music forum?
I wanted to explore music a while ago cause i felt i didnt have any

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities?
mb has the widest range of music posted by a lot, like, by a ****ton

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you?
music obviously has an effect on people, as opposed to random sounds. each string of sounds which can be called music has a different effect, usually varying from person to person as to what the effect is with noticable common grounds in bulks of people. some variables which may correlate with how different types of music effects different people are their immediate social group, upbringing, and level of desire to explore... therefor, I guess music is a phenomena in which certain sounds evoke feelings by reflecting a persons level of affiliation with their culture, or peer group, and somehow bring about past emotional responses to events which the percieved music reflects

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? i dont anymore, but it used to be literally endless music, even like a year after i stoped posting i still have more music that i can listen to

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum?
once i got in an argument with a moderator and he banned like a butload of people and got banned for a week and striped of his tittle

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here? when i came here i was on a mission to explore new music, i dont anymore because if i started to again with the sheer bulk of artists i havent heard of on this site it would be hard to keep up and spend time doing things like school, friends, clubs, homework, other hobbies..

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance?
Place is for people with no life, also almost an endless opportunity to find good music... and a lot of them are kinda arrogant

Real Name (Optional): Adam

good luck with your study, good choice, please PM me or post the results soemwhere

Read more: http://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/53...#ixzz1AYlh02wS

Last edited by Schizotypic; 01-09-2011 at 10:44 AM.
Schizotypic is offline   Reply With Quote