Music Banter - View Single Post - The Hate for Ska
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 06:11 PM   #113 (permalink)
Ninjapleeze420
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzak View Post
It is weird. People at my school have intense hate for Ska. They have hardly heard any of the artists I showed them and they say all of Ska sucks really badly. I am currently debating with one of them who is a Rap fan and he makes these rediculous statments that are simply not true just to attempt to bring down Ska.
It got me wondering if anyone in the world has this problem of people around you shunning Ska and not respecting it at all.

Edit: Whoops I voted for the wrong thing. I meant to be the majority of people Hate Ska. My Bad.
Brother it's just another ignorant **** who thinks they know **** and back up their arguements with lies without giving the music a chance but we've all done it I used to say The Misfits were gay but that was before I actually listened to them I just got tired of all the kids wearing these sweaters of as band they didn't even know play something real rockin don't tell the ****er what it is just casually jam out and if he asks what it is just tell him because I can guarantee hes just saying he hates it along with everyone else because they wont give it a try they wanna be popular and like everyonwe else at lweast you got your own **** going so if they dont like it oh well **** them you got your own way to rock out and id rather listen to something none of my friends know than something they all know and can act phoney about dude
Keep on rockin in the free world brother
Ninjapleeze420 is offline   Reply With Quote