Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 05:12 AM   #862 (permalink)
Hank The Drifter
Take it easy, but take it

This weekends games were absolutely crazy. Mainly the Seattle game. In my years spent watching football I can't remember seeing a player run like Lynch did at the end of the game on his final rush. Crazy. Anyway, I think the upset made things kinda interesting. Now people are taking the Seahawks a bit more seriously and not giving them such a hard time for being in the playoffs. Anyway,

I'm still liking my Falcons. Hopefully they play clean this coming weekend and don't mess up and turn the ball over. The Packers will be hard to beat if the Falcons don't turn the ball over so if we do that makes it that much more difficult. So like I said we stacked up well against them the first match up and came out with the W but the Packers truthfully would have probably scored another touchdown but a Rodgers fumble on the one yard line cost them HUGE and probably the game. So I think the Falcons will be well rested and ready to go. Packers new run game should make the game even more interesting though, I think.