Music Banter - View Single Post - Jersey Shore
Thread: Jersey Shore
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #27 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEMGx View Post
This.

I think it is unbelievably unfair that it is to an extent, all right for a woman to a guy, but even the slightest fight back is immediatly frowned upon. If you guys want equal rights and want to be treated equally at a bar, be prepared to get in a bar fight, and don't bitch becuase you were most likely being a bitch.
Eh, if you hit a woman you are a pussy and a lowlife. Unless she's wielding a weapon or a bodybuilder, there's no reason. Women are generally weaker than men, just push them away if they come at you.

Not that this has anything to do with the Snooki video. She shouldn't have been hit like that, that guy made the biggest mistake of his life right there. Lost his job, probably had a ton of legal stuff to deal with. She didn't deserve to be hit at all, just a lowlife move by that dude.

Lol, I do get a kick out of the terms "grenade" and "landmine." The guys generally crack me up, even though The Situation is a huge douche. The show could definitely do without the stupid relationship drama and the petty girl fights. It's like middle school maturity levels in the house. Overall I think the show is pretty funny.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote