Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite NFL Team Of All Time
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Thanks Dirty...I admire your passion for the sport and overall knowledge of the game. Great list of teams listed there. You know I remember the greatest show on turf making the highlight reels constantly for a healthy length of time. As a child I use to collect my favorite players football cards. I remember having a Marshall Faulk card. I was a big fan of his even when he was with the Colts. I didnt follow the sport to terribly close from about 98 to 05.( That was my late teens and early 20's stage... Not much overall recollection of anything worthy of mentioning on a sports thread) But I still kept up with the just of what was happening in the NFL. The Rams certainly a charismatic team in their day are worthy of elite team mentionioning. I certainly remember when Vick came out. I remember his days at Virginia Tech. I knew that kid was destined for stardom in the future. Personally I didnt know how he'd regather himself after his stay in Levenworth. Seems to be he's doing just fine with a trip to the playoff's in just his second year back. Very exciting to watch and as of now proof that some folks can make the best of a second chance. I wont debate the severity of his crime as I know the passion of animal lovers is unparalleled. Im a fan of his for what he does on the field and enjoy watching him any chance I get. An amazing talent and spectacular athlete. Im sure Vick will continue to make the top ten plays of the week club for years to come.
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote