Music Banter - View Single Post - Respond to a Short MB Questionnaire for all Members! Worth Taking. [Approved by mods]
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #95 (permalink)
BananaPhish
Groupie

Age (Optional): 24

Music preference: Classic Rock, Indie

How long have you been a member? 4 months

What made you join a music forum? My music library was boring, so I was hoping to find new and interesting music to listen to. So I turned to one place where I knew I would get suggestions and whatnot, an Internet forum.

How come you choose MB as your music community over other music communities? Honestly, it was the first active one I came across. Seemed to be a good place to try and settle down for some serious music discussion.

How does Music make you feel and what it means to you? Music is something special for me, sometimes it can calm my rage or wear away depression. A certain song, heard at the right time, can make the rest of my day wonderful or terrible. Emotionally, it is the one thing that unsettles me, and I need that.

Tell me what makes the MB online forum work for you and keep you coming back for more? Like others have said, there is a strong sense of community here and I would like to become a part of that at some point. I just feel like I am still getting my bearings here though, almost like a perpetual first day of school.

Describe an interesting experience you had on the forum?
Hrmm, haven't been here long enough to provide one, sorry.

What have you learned or what will you take away from your experiences here?
My biggest gain here has been the amount of music diversity I have discovered. While I haven't necessarily had a social experience to take away from here that would be life changing. I can certainly say that the musical knowledge I take away is well worth the time spent here.

Let me know of any other points that you feel might interest me negative/positive about your experiences regarding being involved in a Music forum and its Members, now's your chance? None

Real Name (Optional): Nick
BananaPhish is offline   Reply With Quote