Music Banter - View Single Post - Combat Training/Self Defense
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 04:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

I'd look up some military techniques or something. Just some quick stuff to learn. My cousin just got back from a Marines training thing and he could probably kill me in 10 seconds.

If you're gettin jumped, kick em in the balls. It's a pussy move, but if someone's like robbing or mugging you then go for it. If it's a fight in front of classmates or something, don't go for that... Doesn't matter your size or technique so much, you just have to be able to channel an inner beast if you wanna win a fight. Adrenaline starts flowing and you just feel unstoppable. Man, i miss that feeling from sports. If you're intense as hell and just refuse to lose, you'll be tough to beat. Like tore said, the fight 99% gonna go to the ground, that's something I've always banked on. Then just try to use your leverage and ground skills to kick his ass. Use their moves against them, and pounce on opportunity to strike. First one to make a mistake usually loses. Get an open shot to the face while hes on the ground and you've basically won the fight
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote