Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #290 (permalink)
Charlemagne
Say something vague

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
for Charlemagne:

Satisfact - The Unwanted Sounds Of....

i feel like this band really needs to be heard by more people....my description of them goes like this.....

Ian Curtis and the boys build a time machine and travel back in time to get some great Fender fuzz boxes and some new chic Moog gear....then they rocket through time and space to the year 2025....plug in and record an album....this would probably be what that would sound like

enjoy
Thank you again, this definitely is something quite different then I usually listen to, but I still look forward to it. In return I will send you this.

I Would Set Myself On Fire For You- Believes In Patterns

I feel everyone should hear this album and what great screamo truly sounds like, it's got male/female vocal exchanges, it goes perfectly from chaotic to calm they even include strings (viola and cello).

EDIT: bob I wasn't sure I'd enjoy this, but I did. It reminds me of Editors and post-punk revival bands like that, I never really listened to Joy Division or any of that New Wave stuff, but this seems much more modern, which I enjoy. Then I saw this album was from 15 years ago and was even more impressed. So thank you!

My Last.fm

Last edited by Charlemagne; 01-13-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Charlemagne is offline   Reply With Quote