Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 06:23 PM   #847 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
It was definitely a cop out, but I don't have a problem with his tweet at all... and in the NFL I have no problem with any comments from the Jets or Rex Ryan or anything like that. Everyone is always so politically correct, I enjoy seeing athletes who aren't. It's one reason I love Ron Artest so much... He's a dude from the hood and he does and says what he wants. Plus, he's one of the few guys in the league who cares more about defense than anything, and damn he plays some great D.
Lol.. almost like a modern day Dennis Rodman..remember him? Always looked forward to seeing what color his hair was going to be in every game. Or how many technicals he could achieve during a game. Gotta give it to him though the guy could play some d as well, and was by no means a media darling.
I just read an article that backed up Rex Ryans allegations of Tom Brady trash talk. In the last game if you watch the film after the first couple of scores you can clearly see Brady jawing in the direction of Rex. Of course the media put off as strategy antics or self implicated tactics of distraction.
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote