Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #849 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Oh man of course I remember The Worm. Rodman was awesome haha, I'll always remember those battles he had with Karl Malone in the Finals. Rodman was just insane, what a character he was. Did you see (or hear) his recent interview with a radio station where he called in half drunk while getting a blowjob? Hahaha something only Rodman would do.

Media wants to label every little thing a distraction or some kind of mental game or strategy. Rex just says whatever he is feeling and sometimes you can tell he isn't being totally serious. Like he said how this game is all him VS Belichick, lol by the way he said it i could tell he was just playing with the media after the week before they made a big deal about him saying that the Jets-Colts game was personal between him and Peyton. All ESPN tries to do is polarize people and create conversation, I hate once in awhile.
I must have missed that one. Sounds typical of Rodman though..lol. I saw him on some sort of celebrity intervention show not long ago. His wife was raving on about his alcoholism..Apparently it has become a big problem for him..His overall demeanor from what I gathered was that he could care less. His wife was pretty aggressive and seemed to thrive on humiliating him in front of others. Probably why he drinks so much..lol
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote