Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #851 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

[QUOTE=Dirty;985357]Yep he was on Celebrity Rehab on Vh1. I watched it, and you could tell Rodman totally didn't give a shit about being there since it was court-ordered. It baffles me why anyone would marry Rodman (oh...wait....$$$$$) cause its pretty obvious he doesnt care about anything anymore. They showed home videos in that Celeb Rehab and Rodman was ridiculous with women. He had girls over at parties and would just demand they go to the bedroom and blow him.

Loved Rodman as a player though... Such an instigator with a temper, but the dude could rebound like none other. Always respected his game cause he was undersized and hustled his ass off and earned everything he got. Man, I miss those Bulls teams. My brother has their intro music on his Itunes and listening to it took me back some years. I miss Jordan, he is the definition of champion.[/QU
Lol..no wonder his wife was pissed in the show. Still though you never know whats truth and whats not. The true extent of whats gimmick and the his character behind closed doors. I guess it wasnt just an on the court crazy persona..Ehh well I try not to set in judment of anyones shortcomings..He made the game entertaining thats for sure.
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote